You’ve probably figured out already what is lurking underneath the floating head of unnecessary censorship found on the picture above. And if you haven’t, then let me introduce you to the self-proclaimed bad boy of baseball, Milton Bradley.
It took all of five games into the 2010 baseball season before Bradley, in true Bradleyesque fashion, got into it with fans, either opposing or home. This time the unlucky recipients of Bradley’s extended middle finger were Texas fans, most of whom are familiar with Bradley’s antics from his Rangers playing days.
Here’s the actual photo…look away if you’re disturbed by the sight of the middle finger–or Milton Bradley.
Hey now! To be fair to the colossally misunderstood Bradley (note sarcasm), maybe he was just showing the Texas fans…
- how many hits he has on the season
- how many wins the Mariners have for the year
- how many outs there were in the inning
- where the Rangers fans rank amongst all the teams he’s played for
- how many seasons he’ll last in a Seattle uniform
Or maybe, if I may borrow a saying from another “misunderstood” ballplayer, he’s just Milton being Milton.
[H/T to Larry Brown Sports]